Contact me if:
– You’re struggling with your GTM campaigns
– Current demand gen and growth efforts aren’t working
– You’re not sure which marketing channels will work for you
– You can’t seem to get your content to rank for your dream keywords
– You know a strategy will work for you but you’re hesitating to go for it
– You need a fun speaker for your podcast, webinar, event
– You want to hire someone in your marketing team but don’t know where to start
– You just need some real good tips!
I’m a SaaS growth marketer with a passion for product marketing wonders, growth marketing, conversion rate optimization, artificial intelligence, and keyword research (Hooray for SEO!). I strongly support permission marketing and earned media as a method for earning more MQLs.
More than anything, I love working with online communities to find new, experimental ways to develop businesses through growth hacking.
Besides MarTech topics, I’m a subject matter expert for work productivity, project management, time tracking, employee engagement and mental health, remote work, and workplace issues.
I help companies design their end-to-end growth marketing strategy and:
☑️ Create actionable content readers will remember
☑️ Build and grow an audience from zero 📊
☑️ Generate more traffic 🚦
☑️ Be present where it matters 👀🤖
☑️ Rank as high as possible on Google [this is a top priority of mine]
☑️ Attract the right high-quality leads
☑️ Gain readers’ trust and become an industry expert
☑️ Create a content strategy based on content clusters that will solidify your authority
☑️ Get people to take action 🙌
☑️ Increase their conversion rate 📈
I’m here to design an appropriate growth strategy for your brand so you’ll get the best possible results.
Featured on: Product Marketing Alliance, The Digital Project Manager, Glassdoor, APM, 99designs, Twine, Envato Tuts+, AsianNGO, The Good Men Project, Single Grain, Hacker Noon, MailMunch, SurveyAnyplace, StartUp Mindset, Virtual Vocations, Swaymetrics, Woorise
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get yourself some pretty unique tips.